Friday, January 01, 2021

YEAR AT A GLANCE 2020

2020: YEAR AT A GLANCE
As 2020 comes to a close, I look back at what worked for me and what didn't last year. I read the most books that I've ever read in a year (at least since tracking) but I feel like the quality has gone down and I have less A reads than ever.

My 2020 Top 10 Countdown
10. One by OneONE BY ONE by Ruth Ware - 4 stars (B)
9. The Last FlightTHE LAST FLIGHT by Julie Clark - 4 stars (B)
8. The Sun Down MotelTHE SUN DOWN MOTEL by Simone St.James (B)
7. Home Before DarkHOME BEFORE DARK by Riley Sager - 4 stars (B)
6. Athena's ChoiceATHENA'S CHOICE by Adam Boostrom - 4 stars (B+)
5. HomegoingHOMEGOING by Yaa Gyasi - 4 Stars (B+)
4. The TestamentsTHE TESTAMENT'S by Margaret Atwood - 4 stars (B+)
3. The Year of the WitchingTHE YEAR OF THE WITCHING by Alexis Henderson - 4 Stars (A-)
2. The ShiningThe Shining by Stephen King - 5 Stars (A)

... And my FAVORITE book of 2020 was ....


1. The Chestnut ManThe Chestnut Man by Soren Sveistrup - 5 stars (A+)


HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE NEW YEAR !

No comments:

Post a Comment