My apologies for being late with my Wrap-up for last month but April sneaked up on me!
The Month of March brought me several new authors and had me visiting some old favorites as well. I had my first book giveaway and we had another fun and successful WoWO Book Club Meeting. I also paid tribute to my online friend Gale, may she rest in peace, with a promise of being a better online friend to those that are still with me.
I entered a new challenge called the Hogwarts Reading Challenge and it is proving to be a heck of a lot of fun.
In March I finished the following (Click links to see reviews):
My favorite book of the month was easily The Help by Kathryn Stockett, and I highly recommend it.
I joined a challenge starting on April 5th in my PBT book group on Shelfari.com that I'm really excited about for the month of April. It's a bingo game where each square represents a tag from one of the top shelfari tags. I am in a group of 5, I'm very excited by my group and can't wait to get started. Our group name is officially the Bibliophiles IN Game Obsession and each book I read for a square to get bingo I'll be reviewing here on the blog and will include in my challenge listing.
Some of the books in my short TBR pile for April are:
- Meow is for Murder by Linda O. Johnston
- Putting on the Dog by Cynthia Baxter
- South of Broad by Pat Conroy
- Wintergirls by Lauri Halse Anderson
- Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
- Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
- Supernatural: Nevermore by Keither R.A. DeCandido
* clover photo above borrowed from http://flickr.com/photos/humminggirl/379769031/