Thursday, April 09, 2015

Two Truths and a Lie by Ashley Stoyanoff

Two Truths and a Lie (PRG Investigations, #1)

Two Truths and a Lie by Ashley Stoyanoff
My rating: 7/10 stars (enjoyable), 3.5/5 rounded to 4 on Goodreads/Shelfari

A well written romantic suspense manages to have it all and more....

1) A sexy, strong, alpha male lead who gets to be the hero.
2) A storyline that has mystery, intrigue and danger.
3) complex characters with troubled pasts
4) a great supporting cast
5) a good woman who needs saving
6) sexual tension that you can cut with a knife

... To name a few.

When you find a good one, there really is nothing better for me.

Two truths and a lie by Ashley Stoyanoff has all of this.  Elena is on the run from her "fiancĂ©" cop boyfriend.  In hiding, She has been missing for a year now and ready to stop running.  She wants her life in New York back and her family back, but she needs help.  A helpful friend she met along the way has lead her to Jason, a man with a team, who can help anyone in a jam.  Their first meeting doesn't go so well, but soon Jason and his team prove their worth and are dead set on getting Elena her life back.

At first I felt the relationship between Elena and Jason moved way too fast in the beginning, for a woman who is on the run from a bad relationship.  However, Jason quickly grew on me and so did their connection.  The story held my attention and kept me wanted to read on.

I really enjoyed this book, and want to read more of this series.... Immediately.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment