Saturday, March 27, 2021

Suzannes Diary for Nicholas by James Patterson

Suzanne's Diary for NicholasSuzanne's Diary for Nicholas by James Patterson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I am a long time reader of James Patterson mysteries and I love his writing - but had never read this one. I recently received as a christmas gift from a friend. I wanted to love this book, she loved this book. I did like the story but as I was reading I kept thinking about how some (most) of the statements made by Suzanne in this Diary for Nicholas were inappropriate for a mother to tell her son. And while the story was interesting, I struggled to get past this idea. It really wasn't until the end of the book, in that final twist where the book got to me.

That said it was a nice, sweet and tragic love story that I don't regret reading.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment