Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure: Philadelphia 2011


Ok.. I've done something really exciting and crazy. I've signed up to support my niece in the 3-Day for the Cure Susan G. Komen Walk: That is walking 60 miles in 3 days in October. I am so excited to be able to support my niece who was diagnosed with Breast Cancer last fall at 24 years old. She's been an amazing inspiration to me and I want to do this to walk by her side and support her every step of the way. Our Team name is Race for Rach's Rack and we are excited to jump in and start training getting ready for October.

This said, I have to raise $2300 Dollars in order to walk on the team by October. So, If you feel it in your heart to support such a cause, any donation - no matter how small - would be appreciated. You can click the link below and it will take you to my donation page.


If you can't give a donation, I hope that you will support my journey to the 3-day/60 mile walk and send me love and encouragement during my training.

Thank you so much for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment