April went so fast! I felt like I spent a lot of time catching up this month in time for the discussions. I definitely need to plan out my schedule better in the future.
Here is what I read this month:
- Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson 3/5 Stars
- House Rules by Jodi Picoult 3/5 Stars
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald 4/5 Stars
- Supernatural: Nevermore by Keith R.A. DeCandido 3/5 Stars
- Someone to watch over me by Judith McNaught 1/5 Stars
- The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks 2.5/5 Stars
- Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer 4/5 Stars
My favorite for April was definitely Eclipse, I really enjoyed this story once I got passed the beginning. I was surprised by this because I had to restart it a couple of times before really getting into it. I was also pretty impressed with The Great Gatsby which I had never read before.
My biggest disappointment for April was Someone to watch over me by Judith McNaught.
I participated in a fun Blogger Hop and got introduced to some great new blogs, which I am now following. I also found an new Craft website that I really like that has lots of great giveaways and tips: FAVECRAFTS. Although I didn't post about it yesterday was BLOGMANIA on a couple of blogs that I follow and I found many new blogs from the list of over 100 that participated. I wish I had time to enter for more contests and find more blogs to love, but I had to actually earn a paycheck yesterday. :-)
I have a pretty good mix of reviews planned for May including another WoWO book discussion:
- Midwives by Chris Bohjalian
- The Alchemyst - The secrets of the immortal Nicholas Flamel by Michael Scott
- The Love Ceiling by Jean Davies Okimoto (WoWO)
- The Lace Makers of Glenmara by Heather Barbieri
*above picture found on MarthaStewart.com
Thanks for visiting my blog!