May was an extremely slow reading month for me as I had a million and one personal things to do. So this post is going to be really short. The image above is for my niece who graduated from La Salle University this past month (One of the many reasons I did not have much time to read).
I finished the following books in the month of May:
- Midwives by Chris Bohjalian 3/5 Stars
- Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost 3/5 Stars
- The Love Ceiling by Jean Davies Okimoto (WoWO) 2.5/5 Stars
My favorite book of the month was Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost. I believe that this series has potential and I can't wait to read on.
My least favorite book of the month was The Love Ceiling, it missed the mark for me.
I'm hoping that next month brings better reading material and more time to read it.
Some of the books coming up next month for me are:
- SOUVENIR by Therese Fowler
- Wild Heart by Lori Brighton (WoWO - June 18th)
- Faceless Killers by Henning Mankell
- Tall, Dark & Dead by Tate Hallaway
- The Alchemyst by Michael Scott
So check back during the month to see the various reviews.
*Above image was borrowed from http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Holiday---Celebration-Recipes/Graduation-Party-Ideas