Saturday, August 07, 2010

July Reading Wrap-up



I am pretty behind with this post... July was a VERY slow reading month for me as I had a night class that was Monday through Thursday. Not much free time to read at all.

So this one will be a short one:
I also posted about my fabulous book club win of free books for the a year for the WoWO's.. The books have already started pouring in and we cannot wait to dig into those.

In August, I have a week vacation and I plan to veg and read and read and read... so Im hoping for a much better reading month. Some of the books scheduled this month are:
  • Finish Fallen by Lauren Kate (my current read)
  • Tall, Dark & Dead by Tate Hallaway
  • The short second life of bree tanner by Stephanie Meyer
  • Club Dead and Dead to the world by Charlaine Harris
  • Fireworks over Toccoa by Jeffrey Stepakoff
  • a soft place to land by Susan Rebecca white
  • Still missing by Chevy Stevens
Several of those are ARC requests so I'll be glad to have them read and I feel so far behind right now.

Happy Reading in August!



*picture borrowed from: http://www.lotuslandrealestate.com/blog/2009/02/02/sunshine-coast-poetry-2009.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment