I am pretty behind with this post... July was a VERY slow reading month for me as I had a night class that was Monday through Thursday. Not much free time to read at all.
So this one will be a short one:
- Plenty: One Man, One Woman, and a Racous Year of Eating Locally - Rating: 3/5 Stars
- Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep - Rating 5 Stars - Favorite
I also posted about my fabulous book club win of free books for the a year for the WoWO's.. The books have already started pouring in and we cannot wait to dig into those.
In August, I have a week vacation and I plan to veg and read and read and read... so Im hoping for a much better reading month. Some of the books scheduled this month are:
- Finish Fallen by Lauren Kate (my current read)
- Tall, Dark & Dead by Tate Hallaway
- The short second life of bree tanner by Stephanie Meyer
- Club Dead and Dead to the world by Charlaine Harris
- Fireworks over Toccoa by Jeffrey Stepakoff
- a soft place to land by Susan Rebecca white
- Still missing by Chevy Stevens
Several of those are ARC requests so I'll be glad to have them read and I feel so far behind right now.
Happy Reading in August!