Tuesday, September 01, 2020

The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood

The Handmaid's Tale (The Handmaid's Tale, #1)The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
My GoodReads rating: 4 of 5 stars

My Personal rating: A-, Impressive

As I finished this book - I wanted to both throw it against the wall and immediately pick up the next one. It only scratches the surface of what I want and NEED to know more deeply.

Each time I got invested it shifted gears and I thought more was to come... it was and it wasn’t. I’m both in love with this book and sad that I don’t have my answers. Give me 200 more pages in this book with the details that I need and it would have been 5 stars for me.

I have not seen the Hulu series but now I believe it is time - I’ve been told that this will help fill that itch I have to know more of the details behind EVERYTHING.

And I will be reading THE TESTAMENTS very soon!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment