Sunday, March 21, 2021

THE GIRL FROM WIDOW HILLS by Megan Miranda

The Girl from Widow HillsThe Girl from Widow Hills by Megan Miranda
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Personal rating: 7/10 - B

This is book that was not on my radar at all until my someone from my work BookClub picked it. It was published in june of 2020 and it seems to have premiered rather silently and my an author that I haven't heard much of BUT has so many books with good ratings. Not sure how this author has escaped me before now. The premise of this book sounded good, so we ended up picking it for our March 2021 group read.

I was very pleasantly suprised by this book. There were some good twists and turns, it had a solid story line and the final twists pushed the rating up a bit for me. It definitely had me wanting to read more and find the truth.

This is a solid suspense/thriller and I look forward to reading more by Megan Miranda.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment