Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Much Ado About Nothing by William Shakespeare

Rating: 3/5 Stars

I would not consider myself a Shakespeare fan and I only read this for the Marriage tag at the PlayBookTag group, but now I'm so glad I did. At first the writing bored me because I am not used to reading old English but after a time it fell right into place and I thoroughly enjoyed the witty banter between the male and female characters. As the story of Hero and Claudio and Beatrice and Benedick unfolds I found myself enthralled with their stories and their banter. A classic story of love and deception that I really enjoyed reading and very glad I did. I definitely want to see the movie that was based on this play now and introduce myself to more Shakespeare.

This Book fits the following Categories and Challenges for me:
  • PBT Jan Tag: Other
  • PBT Twelve Days of Christmas : Day Five - Marriage
  • Monthly Mixer Mele: M in noveMber

No comments:

Post a Comment