Tuesday, January 12, 2010

RYOB Challenge 2010


•Pick a number of books you’d like to read in one year

•Choose those books from your OWN collection

•Read them between January 1, 2010 and December 31, 2010And, that’s it!Some other guidelines for this challenge:

•Re-Reads are NOT allowed (the challenge is to get more of your own books read that have been sitting there waiting!)

•Audiobooks & e-books ARE allowed

•You do NOT need a blog to participate — you can leave comments on this post with your progress

Enter here: http://readerchallenges.wordpress.com/ryob-read-your-own-books/

Ok.. I know .. ANOTHER CHALLENGE? I just can't help myself! I am going to plan to read at least 20 books from my TBR pile but I hope to do more.

Check back for my progress here on my blog:

1. Dexter by Design by Jeff Lindsay
2. Happy Hour by Michelle Scott
3. Case Histories by Kate Atkinson
4. Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
5. Loves Music, Loves to Dance by Mary Higgins Clark
6. Raven Stole the Moon by Garth Stein

7. Dust to Dust by Tami Hoag

8. The Help by Kathryn Stockett (3/25)

9. Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris (3/30)

10. Supernatural: Nevermore by Keith R.A. DeCandido (4/17)

11. House Rules by Jodi Picoult (4/25)

12. Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson (4/28)

13.The Love Ceiling by Jean Davies Okimoto (5/7)

14. Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost (5/23)

15. Midwives by Chris Bohjalian (5/31)

16. The Alchemyst by Michael Scott (6/2)

17. Wild Heart by Lori Brighton (6/23)

18. Plenty by Alisa Smith & J.B. Mackinnon (7/12)

No comments:

Post a Comment