Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pick a Year Challenge - 2011

I know I know, I can't stop joining challenges - it's a sickness really. So here's another!

From the PBT group on Shelfari the challenge is as follows:
---------------------
Pick any year you want and read one book per month (for a total of 12) from that year over the course of 2011.

Please use a single message (as well as replies to that message) to share your year choice, what books you think you might read, and what books you actually read.

Reviews should still be posted in our normal monthly review threads please. No need to post them here (unless you want to).

Some people have come up with creative modifications to this challenge. If you are using a modified version, please share your idea in your message.
-----------------------------

So, since I get a lot of ARCs for review and last year I was horrible at doing my duty to the publishers this year I am going to make up for it by choosing 2011.

I am not going to plan for this one, I'm just going to go with the flow on what I receive as Arcs.

0/12 so far:

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.

No comments:

Post a Comment