Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Author Challenge - 2011

Yes, I know ... ANOTHER CHALLENGE! It really is some sort of disease I have that I have to keep signing myself up for challenges.

The New Author Challenge in the I love Reading Challenges book group on Shelfari hosted by Tenia:

Here are the details:
1. The challenge will run from January 1, 2011 through December 31, 2011.
2. Since this is an author challenge, there is no restriction on choosing your novels. They can definitely be from other challenges. However, the authors must be new to you and, preferably from novels. Anthologies are a great way to try someone new, but only a third of your new authors can be from anthologies.
3. I want this to be an easy challenge, so you can pick to do either 15, 25 or 50 new authors. It all depends on how fast you read and how adventurous you want to be. For me, I’m trying another 50 new authors. If you reach your goal halfway through the year, don’t stop.
4. After reading your new author, Make sure you include your name and the author, but adding the title is completely up to you.
5. New Author Challenge 2010Bloggers or Non-Bloggers alike are welcome

I will try for 20 -- here it goes:

1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - Jan 09
2. Bankok 8 by John Burdett - Jan 16
3. Something wicked this way comes by Ray Bradbury - Feb 06

No comments:

Post a Comment