Tuesday, December 31, 2019

DECEMBER 2019 MONTHLY READING WRAP-UP

Image result for December books images
(Image borrowed from Scootsy.com)

Happy Holidays!!!

As we wrap-up December, I feel very happy with the books that I read this month, heck - this year.  I got my reading groove back this year and excited to see what the new year holds.  I will be doing a Top 10 Year wrap-up but in the meantime, let's wrap up December.


My books read for December:

Ask Again, YesASK AGAIN, YES by Mary Beth Keane (C+)

Run AwayRUN AWAY by Harlan Coben (B)

The Seven Husbands of Evelyn HugoTHE SEVEN HUSBANDS OF EVELYN HUGO by Taylor Jenkins Reid (A)

The Silent PatientTHE SILENT PATIENT by Alex Michaelides (B+)

Even though it's clear that SEVEN HUSBANDS was my favorite, I don't want to label any my least favorite this month because I enjoyed every one of them this month in their own way.  I got something out of each one of these and had some really good book discussions.

HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!


No comments:

Post a Comment