Tuesday, January 07, 2020

2020: A Look Forward




Happy new year 2020 HD luxury image


Happy New Year Everyone!


I trust you all had a safe and happy holidays, as the New Year has come I am looking forward to my plans for the year.  I have decided to set a goal for 35 books this year and my January reading plans will get me started in the right direction.

Here is my current plan for January:


  1. THE TWENTY THREE by Linwood Barclay for a buddy read in The Reading Cove book group.
  2. CRAZY IN PARADISE by Deborah Brown a buddy read in The Reading Cove book group.
  3. SORRY NOT SORRY by Sophie Ranald for The Reading Cove Group Read
  4. THE CHESTNUT MAN by Søren Sveistrup for my work book club (Odessa Book Club)
  5. THE COUPLE NEXT DOOR by Shari Lapena for my neighborhood book club (Pagewalkers Book Club)


and If by chance I have any free reading time:

  • BLIND SIDE - a recommendation from a friend 


All this said, I typically read 2 books a month on average so I definitely have some reading to do to keep up with this.

Looking forward to talking books with you this year!



No comments:

Post a Comment