Sunday, October 25, 2020

ATHENA'S CHOICE by Adam Boostrom

Athena's ChoiceAthena's Choice by Adam Boostrom
My Goodreads rating: 4 of 5 stars

My Personal Rating: 8/10 Great!

I received an ARC on audio from NetGalley to provide an honest review.

What would the world look like 50 years in the future after a virus wiped out all of the men on earth? Pretty darn awesome. This was such an enjoyable and super fun read - I loved every minute of this book. I do think it would be better reading than listening but I was fully engaged and had no issues stretching my imagination to fit in this dystopian world that Athena lives in. I would love to continue books in this world and learn more about the how the past 50 years developed and what happens next as time goes on. Lots of great imagination in this one and a suprise that a world full of women was written so well by a man.

I will look forward to reading more from Adam Boostrom - Please do so soon Adam!

#NetGalley, #AthenasChoice View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment