Thursday, October 29, 2020

ONE BY ONE by Ruth Ware

One by OneOne by One by Ruth Ware
My GoodReads rating: 4 of 5 stars
(Rounded up from 3.5)
My Personal Rating: 7/10 (B) Enjoyable

This is my first book by Ruth Ware and I'll be sure to read more by her in the coming days/years. I definitely see the inspiration from Agatha Christie in this book. I enjoyed every page of this book (well maybe until the end). It is VERY hard to write about this book without spoilers. Let's just say that I was disappointed in the resolution or the "Whodunnit" but enjoyed ever second of the ride - so it still gets a very high rating for me. Sometimes it can be about the journey instead of the destination and this is one of those books. I kept track of each clue in a notebook and kept track of my guesses and just really enjoyed the reading experience of this book.

I will pick of more of Ware's Books.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment