Saturday, October 10, 2020

HOME BEFORE DARK by Riley Sager

Home Before DarkHome Before Dark by Riley Sager
My goodreads rating: 4 of 5 stars
My Personal rating: 3.5 Stars - 7/10 (B) ENJOYABLE

This is my introduction to Riley Sager as an Author. I had heard so many good things about his writing and they are all true. He is an excellent writer - What I will say is that I adored this book until the ending. The ending just fell flat for me. There were too many red herrings that just made things confusing and then truth was disappointing. It was just not what I was hoping for in an ending but can appreciate what this book had to offer. I thought it was eerie and spooky and held my interest, wanting to know more. The story gives the right amount of intertwining of the scenes out of the book in the story along with the current timeline. It was engaging and exciting to read and unveil.

I still very much enjoyed the ride and will definitely read more of Riley Sager.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment