Saturday, October 17, 2020

The Switch by Beth O'Leary

The SwitchThe Switch by Beth O'Leary
My Goodreads rating: 2 of 5 stars
Personal rating: 4/10 - C (Average)

I received this Advanced Readers Copy on audio for a fair and honest review.

Eileen Cotton and her namesake granddaughter Leena have decided to switch lives for a short period. Eileen has always wanted to experience London but gave it up to raise a family and Leena is on a much needed forced break from work, so has decided to go back to her home town.

In this swap, they both learn much about their own selves lives and the lives of those around them that they would have otherwise taken for granted.

This was a cute story of a grandmother living out dreams of living uninhibited and a young woman finding her happiness and it often reminded me of a Hallmark Movie, which I do enjoy. But these characters and their stories just didn't pull me in, they fell a little flat for me. It was a nice break from my normal, heavier, type reads so I don't regret reading it. However, I won't be pressing this one into anyone's hands. #NetGalley #TheSwitch

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment