Tuesday, February 02, 2010

January Wrap-up

It's time for the January Monthly Wrap-up:

Not a large month in quantity but not a bad month in ratings. I didn't have any stinkers and I was entertained by all my books:

*Picture borrowed from visualizeus.com
Happy Hour by Michele Scott 4/5 Stars
Dexter by Design by Jeff Lindsay 4/5 Stars
7th Heaven by James Patterson 4/5 Stars
Much Ado about Nothing by William Shakespeare 3/5 Stars

My Plans for February Reads are as follows:

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland / Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll
Dear John by Nicholas Sparks (WoWO Book Club read)
Peony in Love by Lisa See
Case Histories by Kate Atkinson
Putting on the Dog by Cynthia Baxter
South of Broad by Pat Conroy
Why my third husband will be a dog by Lisa Scottoline
8th Confession by James Patterson (Audio)
Four Blind Mice by James Patterson
Winter Moon by Dean Koontz
LOVES MUSIC, LOVES TO DANCE by Mary Higgins Clark
DUST TO DUST by Tami Hoag

Check back for my reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment