Tuesday, March 02, 2010

February Wrap-Up

As February flies by I find myself wondering where it went!

Here are the books that I read this month (Click on the book titles to read my reviews):

Why My Third Husband Will Be a Dog by Lisa Scottoline 5/5 Stars Favorite
Case Histories by Kate Atkinson 2/5 Stars
Dear John by Nicholas Sparks 4/5 Stars
Fear by Jeff Abbott (Audio) 4/5 Stars
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll 3/5 Stars
Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll 2/5 Stars
Loves Music, Loves to Dance by Mary Higgins Clark 3/5 Stars

My Favorite book of the month was by far "Why My Third Husband Will Be A Dog" by Scottoline. If you have not picked up this book yet, you need to do it. It's hilarious.

My least favorite book was tougher to choose because I had trouble with "Through the Looking Glass" by Carroll, but it would probably be Case Histories by Kate Atkinson because it was a longer read and I had such high expectations for it.

*baby, just say yes photo borrowed from ipaintedthskies.deviantart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment