Saturday, December 12, 2020

ANXIOUS PEOPLE by Fredrik Backman

Anxious PeopleAnxious People by Fredrik Backman
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
My Personal Rating: C+, Above Average

I know many people ADORED this book, I was not one of those people. My first impression of this book was that the title was appropriate because reading the book was making me feel anxious. I couldn't get where Backman was going with the story and right when I wanted to know more about a character - he switched gears to a character or story line that I didn't care about. I enjoyed Zara's character very much and would read another book with her as the main character. But the rest of the book, I just didn't get. I wanted to love this book - I loved A MAN CALLED OVE. This one fell a bit flat for me, but my book club loved it... so there is truly something for everyone.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment