Monday, December 21, 2020

THE RESIDENCE by Andrew Pyper

The ResidenceThe Residence by Andrew Pyper
My GoodReads rating: 2 of 5 stars

I received an Advanced Readers Copy e-book from Net Galley for a fair and honest review.

I really get upset when I get an ARC and I don't like a book. I am sad to say that I did not enjoy this book much. The Premise of a white house haunting based on some true historical facts made me excited to jump in but it didn't hold my attention very long There were a few creepy, haunting moments that made me hold on. But in the end I just couldn't hold my attention and I kept thinking about what I could be reading. I didn't care much for the characters in the story either - which I think makes a big difference. I love the elements of true story in here, but the horror/haunting pieces didn't work for me.

I see so many good reviews for this book and I'm glad that those folks found this book. Not every book is for everyone - is something that I feel like I'm saying a lot these days... on to the next.

#NetGalley #TheResidence

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment