Thursday, December 31, 2020

THE PERFECT MARRIAGE by Jeneva Rose

The Perfect MarriageThe Perfect Marriage by Jeneva Rose
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I received this book on Audio from NetGalley for a fair and honest review.

I love twists and turns but I also love likeable characters in a book. I didn't really like any of the characters in this story- and maybe that was by design, but I need that in order to love a book, I need someone to root for. Adam was sex crazed and immature (Mama's boy) and hearing his inner thoughts was frustrating - he deserves everything that he is getting in my opinion. I also am not a huge fan of the F word for the sake of using the F word... when other words will do.

What I did really like about this book were what I would consider a well deserved ending and the different Points of View in the book.

I will read more by Jeneva Rose.

#DreamscapeMedia #NetGalley

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment