Sunday, November 29, 2020

KNOW MY NAME by Chanel Miller

Know My NameKnow My Name by Chanel Miller
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
My Personal Rating: C, Average

My view of this book is not a popular one. I wanted to give my self some time to sit with it and see if my feelings have changed. While I do believe that Chanel Miller should absolutely be able to tell her story, and what happened to her is tragic and should happen to no one. I didn't feel that the quality of the story/writing or the inspirational value of the book itself was a 5 star experience. I felt it to be repetitive and not as inspirational as I had read in so many reviews. I also understand that this could be a generational thing, I know that many millenials found this to be very inspirational.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment