Sunday, November 01, 2020

THE TESTAMENTS by Margaret Atwood (THE HANDMAID'S TALE, #2)

The Testaments (The Handmaid's Tale, #2)The Testaments by Margaret Atwood
My Goodreads rating: 4 of 5 stars

My Personal Rating: 8/10 (B+) Great

Ahhh -this book was EVERYTHING that I wanted THE HANDMAID's TALE to be and more. Everything that I felt was missing in THE HANDMAID'S TALE was represented in this book - so thank you Margaret Atwood! So glad I ready THE HANDMAID'S TALE after THE TESTAMENTS came out so I didn't have to wait so long as others did to have this book in my hands. There were moments where I thought I might not want to ready this book, because of I didn't want more of the same. But I am so very happy that my friend and I chose this as our buddy read for October.

So many questions were answered and so much was information was provided in the background that I feel content now. I honestly could have used this being broken into two books - One the Background and one the future state of Gilead... But I will not complain about what we were given as a gift in this story.

I was not a fan of the ending, the wrap-up, but it did not ruin the story for me one bit. Very Enjoyables.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment