Saturday, November 07, 2020

THE YEAR OF THE WITCHING by Alexis Henderson

The Year of the WitchingThe Year of the Witching by Alexis Henderson
My goodreads rating: 4 of 5 stars

My Personal Rating: 8/10 (B+) GREAT!

This was the book that was exactly what I needed just at the right time. I love spooky reads and I love October spooky feelings and this one just hit it right where I needed it to. Although it may be technically YA - I would not hold it against this book.

Immanuelle was a strong independent female character who held the story completely on her own. I would love to see a map of Bethel because the author described it so vividly that I felt I could see it for myself and would love a comparison. This was a really well done book with great character development and a good amount of spookiness and witchcraft.

I hope that this becomes a series because I would immediately pick it up to see the future of Immauelle and Bethel.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment