Sunday, January 17, 2021

THE GIRL WITH THE LOUDING VOICE by Abi Dare

The Girl with the Louding VoiceThe Girl with the Louding Voice by Abi Daré
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
My Letter Rating: C, AVERAGE

What Adunni went through was tragic and her spirit is lovely. So, while I can appreciate this story for what it is, the overall temperature for this book was very mild for me. I liked it, but didn't LOVE it like some others have. There were a few scenes that stuck out to me as good scenes, but generaly I didn't get excited to pick the book up and read more of Adunni's journey each day. In fact, i believe that if it wasn't for the fact that this is a book club read for me - i may not have continued to read on. Saying that my 3*'s seems to contradict that statement but I stick by it. I am glad I finished it but it was a very average book for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment