Sunday, November 01, 2009

October Wrap up

I can't believe October is over already, where are the days going. I'll be wrapping up some of my Group themes and creating new ones for November as well as summing up the books I've read in October providing Links to my Reviews.

All in all October was a very good month for me, a lot of new authors were read and some old favorites. Here are My October Reads:


My favorite for the month was definitely the Adoration of Jenna Fox, it was just a very well written book and I loved the uniqueness of the story. I would like to read more my Pearson.

The following are the group themes and/or challenges that are now closed.

BOOKTIVITY HALLOWEEN THEME Wrap Up


PBT OCT TAG: CONTEMPORARY FICTION

PBT OCT ADMIN TAG: DEBUT

PBT OCT TAG: OTHER

I was disappointed that I didn't read anything from the Author Author choices this month as I have a few in my TBR pile. I did however attempt to read Never Let Her Go by Ishiguro and couldn't get through it. I felt like something was wrong with me because so many people rated this book 5 stars that I thought I may as well not finish it now and some other day try again.

AUTHOR AUTHOR


November brings new themes and challenges from my groups and here they are:

Booktivity November: Activity (Anything in the title that is an activity/verb), I'm looking forward to this one.

Booktivity November Special: I thank for... (November is the month when Thanksgiving is celebrated (not in Germany though). Because of this occasion we are going to celebrate too! If you read any book with something in the title you would want to thank for please post your review for this book here.)

PBT Nov Tag: Thriller (Books that are tagged Thriller on Shelfari.com) - I have a lot of thrillers in my TBR pile , so hopefully I'll hit this a lot this month.

PBT Nov Tag: Other (Books read that are not tagged Thriller on Shelfari.com)

Author, Author Group

Featured: Nora Roberts

Alternate: Anne Rice

Alternate: O Henry

Looks like I'm in for some good reading this month. Also have a few ongoing challenges that I have to really kick up my reading plans for.

No comments:

Post a Comment