Friday, October 02, 2009

The 5th Horseman By James Patterson and Maxine Paetro

Rating: 3/5 Stars

Healthy People are dying at an alarming rate at a San Francisco hospital. These people are about to be released when they suddenly die before they are released. At the same time the hospital is being sued for malpractice. When something happens to a loved one of the Women's murder club it's time for Lindsey to step up the investigation.

This fifth installment of the Women's murder club isn't as good as the first four but it is still very well done. There are several plot threads in this one, I assume to throw the reader off but it started out a little confusing to me. All in all I wasn't disappointed in the book, just was hoping for the same level as the last book in the series. I will definitely read on as I know what Patterson is capable of and I am excited to see where the women's murder club will go from here.

This book fits into the following Challenges for me:
  • Booktivity Halloween challenge (Horseman relates to the Headless Horseman.)
  • Grammar Rules Challenge as a Horseman is a noun.
  • PBT Contemporary Fiction Tag

No comments:

Post a Comment