Sunday, October 11, 2009

New Baby Congratulations Card

I have decided to make a bunch of cards to give to my mother and grandmother as a Christmas gifts. I'll be giving one of them the Happy Fall card I previously posted. I made this Baby card to put in. I'll be making Christmas, Birthday, Mother's Day, Easter, and so on. She always asks for boxed cards and I think it would be nice to give her a bunch of homemade ones. If I start now, I should be able to have a bunch of them made for her and my grandmother and it will be something that I think they would appreciate. It's always hard to buy for them and I think this will help alot.

I've been looking for a photo editor to use for my pictures before I post them. I downloaded Google Picasa today and used it for the Baby Photo attached to this post. Check out the before picture compared to the after above. It was very easy to use and I think the finished picture speaks for itself, especially for a free product.


I also made another Welcome Baby card for my girlfriend who is having a baby... but I won't be posting a picture here until after I give her the card in November when she has the baby because she knows about this blog and I want it to be a surprise (Sorry Patty ;-) , but I hope you like the card I made for you, I know I love it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment