Thursday, October 01, 2009

Welcome

This is my first blog post... How exciting!

I am currently reading Beautiful Lies by Lisa Unger and enjoying it immensely. I am also listening to The 5th Horseman by James Patterson.

Just a little introduction to what this blog will be for me. I found I needed a place to gather all my book stuff, the books I've read and reviewed, the challenges Im participating in, etc. I plan on posting mostly about the books that I am reading currently and posting reviews when I've finished with them as long as stating what challenge they fit into and anything else book related that I feel like discussing.

I also love to do crafts and make handmade cards, so as I make them I'll be posting the pictures here to save them.

If you are reading this.. thanks for that! Im just excited to be a blogger... Look at me now!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blgging Faith. I am glad to see you here. So far your site looks great! I will be checking it out often.

    sari

    ReplyDelete