You are just a tad compulsive about your reading – you love your lists and schedules. Being spontaneous is not something that comes naturally to you. To complete the challenge, force yourself out of your rut and read just six books.
You really want to break away from all those lists, but you do still have a responsibility to your
Throw away the lists, don’t look at your schedule, bring on the joy that comes with the freedom to chose books randomly. Read twelve books for the challenge.
- NO lists allowed. Books for the challenge are chosen one at a time when the mood strikes.
- Books are selected one at a time using the following procedure:
- Randomly select any number of books from either your physical OR your
virtual TBR pile
- Assign a number to each book based on how many books you selected
- Go to THIS SITE and use the TRUE RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR located in the upper right hand corner of the page to randomly select the book you will read. NO CHEATING – whatever the random number generator generates is the book you must read!
- Each time you select a book for the challenge, you will use this procedure. You many select different books each time, choose a different amount of books each time, etc…have fun, mix it up, keep it random.
I'll be using my shelfari tbr pile as my virtual pile and ordering it by author like my home shelves (which has all the same books - approx 200 books) so keep an eye out for my up to date list on the right hand side of my blog, I'll put the random number chosen and the book that corresponds.
I currently have a list of books to read for October so I'll be starting this challenge as soon as this list is complete.